What is Service Cloud?
The Service Cloud by Salesforce helps organisations build loyalty with customers across every interaction. This cloud enables customer service teams to respond faster with productivity across customer service channels, improving customer experience and satisfaction. Salesforce Service Cloud creates a single view of customer activity and has tools for case management, process automation, omni channel routing, service analytics, call centre management, computer telephony integration, social customer service as well as a self service portal.
Streamlining the customer service process, Sales Cloud allows teams to focus on giving customers the best experience, overall maximising retention within your business.
Who is the Service Cloud recommended for?
- Companies who provide customers with a physical service
- Companies with field service teams and mobile workers
- Companies that provide allocated customer appointments
Key features of Service Cloud
- Engage with customers on preferred channels
- Monitor all digital interactions in one place
- Serve customers quickly and efficiently with automated workflows
- Utilise the help of AI-powered chatbots
Book your FREE consultation to discover how implementing Salesforce Service Cloud could be beneficial to your business.