ERP & Supply Chain
Any organisation that buys in and sells product to businesses or consumers requires some form of enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. ERP spans functions such as ecommerce, selling, quoting, operations and fulfilment, warehousing, inventory management, shipping, purchasing, returns and all the way through to accounting/finance.
There are 3 types of ERP solutions on the market:
- E-commerce tools such as Magento, Woo Commerce and Shopify
- Accounting solutions and add-ons such as Sage, Xero, Quickbooks
- ERP and MRP tools such as AscentERP, SAP, Oracle, HANSA and many others
Coacto has partnered with Ascent Solutions and implements its AscentERP solution in the UK. AscentERP is an end to end best of breed ERP solution that is implemented entirely on the Salesforce platform and integrates seamlessly with best of breed tools that provide an end to end shop front through to accounting solution.
With an increased emphasis on customer 360° customer engagement and customer service, organisations are recognising that sales, purchase, returns/RMAs and other transactions need to be visible across the business to meet these objectives. Having these transactions siloed in accounting packages or e-commerce solutions does not always give the visibility to deliver top quality customer service.
Coacto has worked with many organisations and has a deep understanding of ERP, manufacturing, supply chain, and putting in place end to end systems that go from lead to quote to order to fulfilment and into accounting systems. Organisations can then:
- Consolidate data and processes across the business from leads, sales through to fulfilment and accounts
- Deliver better forecasting
- Run clearer and cross function reports
- Improve security
- Stronger compliance
- Better customer and supplier relationships
You can read about some of our ERP successes on our customer success pages.
Get in touch with us to find out how we deliver solutions to your ERP and supply chain challenges.