What is Sales Cloud?
Sales Cloud is a cloud-based offering from Salesforce. Its main functionality is to assist sales teams in managing the sales cycle, tracking sales pipelines as well as prioritising tasks and managing customer relationships. The Sales Cloud by Salesforce also has great analytical features and includes tools for lead, account, contact and opportunity management, tracking communications, automation, forecasting and order management.
Salesforce Sales Cloud is particularly useful for increasing productivity through the effective capabilities to manage contacts, leads, opportunities, and customer accounts.
Who is the Sales Cloud recommended for?
- Businesses with large sales teams
- Businesses with large sales targets
Key features of Sales Cloud
- Track and manage customers from one dashboard
- Sales forecasting improvements
- Accurate reporting on sales
- Alignment of sales and marketing
- Increased marketing ROI
- Boosted customer retention
- Performance tracking
Find out more about Sales Cloud and how it could work for your business by organising a consultation.