What is Experience Cloud?
The Salesforce Experience Cloud focuses on bringing people together while recognising that for many businesses this is achieved by different, sometimes siloed functions. Experience Cloud, formerly known as the Community Cloud, delivers content and encourages interaction with all stakeholders, employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
The Salesforce Community is one of the largest in the technology industry and Experience Cloud users are welcomed to the community to ask questions from other members, find solutions to their problems, share experiences and suggest improvements.
Who is the Experience Cloud recommended for?
- Organisations that require detailed digital experiences for customers
- Organisations who want to drive customer engagement
Key features of Experience Cloud
- Engaging digital experiences including prebuilt apps and web tools
- AI-driven processes
- Complete channel management system
- Powerful end-to-end solutions
- Tailored customer experiences
Book your FREE consultation to find out how Experience Cloud could deliver a great solution for you.