One week to go until our September Community Event!
We can’t believe that there’s only one week to go until our September Cotswolds Salesforce Community event and it’s proving to be our biggest yet!
With a plethora of interesting content and of course some fun along the way, here’s what you can expect at the event next Thursday:
- A jolly good welcome! Join us from 5pm for a quick catch up as we wait for everyone to join and prepare for our first presentation. We’ll also introduce you to our chosen charity, Winston’s Wish.
- Analyse with Jiri: Listen (or rather watch) and learn as Jiri Dvorak at Stimulus Consulting explains a data-driven approach to Einstein Analytics, which unlocks all new possibilities from 5:30pm.
- Trivia Time: Revitalise yourself with a refreshing beverage (whatever tickles your fancy) and get ready for our trivia quiz at 5:50pm.
- Compose with Peter: From 6:10pm, Peter Chittum from Salesforce will be talking about the new Lightning Message Service features.
- Manage with Doron: Hear Doron Gower from KMS Lighthouse explain why advanced knowledge management is critical to organisations from 6:30pm.
- Got a question? From 6:50pm there’ll be time for those burning questions.
- That’s a wrap! The event will come to a close at 7pm, but you’re welcome to stay on and chat with us and other attendees!
Supporting Winston’s Wish
As a thank you for each person attending the event next Thursday, Coacto would like to donate £10 per person to fantastic local charity Winston’s Wish.
Winton’s Wish is the UK’s first childhood bereavement charity and works hard to provide support to families and their children following a bereavement of a sibling or parent. Like many organisations, the charity has faced some huge challenges throughout the pandemic yet is working hard to continue to provide support to those in need.
Register to attend
It’s not too late to register, simply visit our Trailblazer Community Group and login to RSVP.
See you next week!